New Product Idea : Weirdeau
Which is range of bottled water, that has (variously) traces of psylocybin, LSD, MDMA, THC, amphetamine etc etc in it. It comes with a plain label, so they type you get is a surprise.
Now this may seem irresponsible etc, but all of these drugs are (according to any study you care to look at) less dangerous than alcohol.
The fact that they’d be mixed up would be mitigated by the fact that the doses would be strictly defined… and if you bought them (or ‘unlock’ the caps) using a cellphone app, you’d be able to monitor how much you’d had of each… and you’d be GPS locatable if your drug combinations were getting into areas that were risky. Assuming you kept track.
Putting this information into the cloud would be optional though.
It might actually be a good idea to have cocaine and opiate variants as well… because although these are more dangerous than alcohol, they tend to do more harm because:
1) the size/purity of the dose is highly variable when criminal-controlled
2) getting hold of them connects you with criminals
3) the price is artificially hiked, causing addicts to turn to crime
4) illegality tends to put users outside the protection of the law – making police “the enemy”.
5) illegality tends to put users outside the protection of health services
6) clear and honest information tends not to be available
Obviously there are a few details to iron out here and there, but you get the idea.
So there you go: Weirdeau – the healthier alternative to alcopops.
PS: nicotine kills 1 Hitler’s worth of people every 5 years.